Mapei 10 Black Ultracolor Plus FA Grout is an ultra premium, fine aggregate, fast-setting, polymer-modified, color-consistent, nonshrinking, efflorescence-free grout for joint widths from 1/16" to 3/4". DropEffect reduces surface absorption to help repel water, dirt and grime from penetrating grout joints. Ultracolor Plus FA is specially formulated with Mapei’s High-Hydrated Cement Technology (HCT™) to eliminate the common problems related to Portland-cement grout, such as color consistency and efflorescence.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Fine aggregate (FA) allows for narrow joint widths and improved clean ability
• No efflorescence (free of Portland cement)
• Easy to install and stain-resistant
• No sealer required
WHERE TO USE
• Commercial and residential construction suitable for both interior and exterior installations
• For grouting dimensional stone, slate, granite, stone agglomerates and most types of ceramic, ceramic mosaic, quarry, brick paver, porcelain, glass and clay tiles
• For application in submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains), allow for 72 hours of curing time.
• For use where grout will be exposed to foot traffic within 3 to 4 hours
• For joint widths from 1/16" to 3/4" Prior to beginning your project, please consult the manufacturer's installation guide.