Old Masters Gel Stain is a highly pigmented, oil-based stain designed to achieve intense colors on interior and exterior wood, fiberglass, metal and composition surfaces. Its thick formula allows easy application and superior color control, necessary to achieve a rich and uniform color on most surfaces in a single application. Ideal for difficult-to-stain woods such as pine, poplar, maple, plywood and veneers, as well as nonporous surfaces including metal, composition (Masonite), interior and exterior fiberglass doors and plastic moldings.
- Brand Name: Old Masters
- Transparency: Semi-Transparent
- Color: Aged Oak
- Base Type: Oil-Based
- Product Type: Gel Stain
- Container Size: 1 qt.
- Sealer: No
- Application Method: Synthetic, Foam Brush or Bristle Brush
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Coverage Area: 75-300 sq. ft.
- VOC Level: 550 g/L
- UV Resistant: No
- Time Before Recoating: 8 hr.
- Tintable: Yes
- Designed for application on wood, plastic, fiberglass and other composition surfaces
- Achieves intense colors on interior surfaces
- Thick formula
- Idea for difficult to stain woods such as pine, poplar, maple, plywood and veneers, as well as, non-porous surfaces
- For exterior side of front entry doors (wood or fiberglass, use exterior clear finish to topcoat)
- Coating Material: Alkyd
Back to Old Masters Products