Citristrip painter stripper spray 00807
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 1. Protect hands with chemical-resistant gloves and eyes with chemical splash goggles. Be observant of torn gloves or other accidental skin contact since no burning or stinging sensation is immediately experienced. 2. Allow to warm to room temperature then shake vigorously for 2 minutes. Hold can in upright position approximately 10" to 12" from surface. Point arrow on button away from you and depress to apply a generous, orange coating. 3. After 30 minutes (or up to 24 hours), test a small area to see if finish is softened and ready for removal. Remove loosened finish by gently scraping in direction of wood grain with a plastic stripping tool. For stubborn areas, use an abrasive pad sprayed with CITRISTRIP® Paint & Varnish Stripper. A toothbrush, toothpick or stripping brush will help remove old finish buried in recesses. 4. Use a paint stripper wash to loosen remaining residue and then mineral spirits to prepare surface for painting. Keep out of reach of children.
- No harsh fumes
- Removes dried latex and oil-based paint
- Strips multiple layers
- CITRISTRIP® Paint & Varnish Stripper is easy to use because it stays wet and active for up to 24 hours allowing stripping of multiple layers in one step.
- Removes five layers of dried latex paint in under one hour.
- Contains no methylene chloride or NMP (N-Methylpyrrolidone)
- For even the newest DIY’er, CITRISTRIP® is the effective brand of removers that is pleasant to use because it has a fresh citrus scent.
- Use CITRISTRIP® to remove multiple layers of dried latex and oil-based paint, varnish, lacquer, polyurethane and shellac from wood, metal and masonry surfaces.
- This special orange stripper has a pleasant citrus scent.