DASH & ALBERT MATRIX WOOL TUFTED RUG
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Durable construction, unlikely to pull; thick profile with full, lush feel; comfortable and soft underfoot.
- WHERE TO USE: Perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, and more.
- We apologize but custom rug sizes are excluded from promotional discounts.
- Custom rug sizes are non-returnable. Shipping times and return policies may vary by product.
- It is common for tufted rugs to shed due to their hand-sheared pile. With use, loose fibers will eventually work their way to the surface, so frequent vacuuming is recommended. High-traffic may cause a stray yarn to pop up, simply trim with a sharp pair of scissors, do not pull the yarns. Even though shedding does occur –and is not preventable–there are steps you can take to help maintain the shedding of your wool rug.
Vacuum regularly. When vacuuming, set vacuum so that the brush is the furthest away from the surface of the carpet. For spot cleaning, immediately blot (do not rub) spills with white paper towels or a clean white absorbent cloth. Scoop up solids. If a cleaner must be used, test a small area before applying to the entire stain. Blot up the spill with a blotting motion and then rinse with clear water on a clean cloth. Do not over saturate with water. We recommend annual professional cleaning.