Wooster Lock Jaw Brush Tool 17533
Sometimes an extension pole is not enough. If tools don’t have threads for pole use or they can’t reach odd angles at a height, the Wooster Lock Jaw tool holder is the key to success. The Lock Jaw adjusts in 15-degree increments to cover all planes of a surface. It fastens tools very securely to avoid loosening and downtime. Made of durable, engineering-grade plastics.
- Securely holds a roller frame, paintbrush, scraper, flashlight and more
- Maximum handle diameter 1-3/8 in.
- Locks in 8 positions, fully adjustable for virtually any angle
- Durable fiberglass-reinforced nylon and polypropylene construction
- Threaded for use with extension poles